- Help Sam the Lion solve the mysteries of the castle and save Reader Rabbit? (Ages 6 – 8)
- Skills include: Reading comprehension, Creative writing, “”"Carry-over”"”" addition, “”"”Borrow”"”"
- Fractions and multiplication, Complex vowels, Consonant blends, verbs and adjectives
- Nouns, Geometric shapes, Basic grammar, Vocabulary and spelling and more!
- A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology adjusts to your child. [Windows 95/98/Me/XP, Mac OS 7/8/9]
The Show Must Go On!Product InformationPersonalized Software that Builds a Full Year of 2nd Grade Skills!With the Personalized Learning Center disc you can check each player’s progresson any program that uses the Learning Company’s A.D.A.P.T. Learning Technology.You can also print out workbooks activities and reward certificates that arecustomized for each individual player based on his or her progress information.Learn a full year of 2nd Grade skills. Reader Rabbit is trapped in theDragon’s cas